1. For participants of the Beneficiary (PBI), the Health Benefit is paid by the Government.
2. Contribution for Wage Worker Workers who work at Government Institution consist of Civil Servant, TNI member, member of Polri, state official, and civil servant of government officer equal to 5% (five percent) of Salary or Wage per month with the following provisions: 3% (three percent) is paid by the employer and 2% (two percent) is paid by the participant.
3. Contribution for Wage Worker Workers who work in BUMN, BUMD and private sector at 5% (five percent) of Salary or Wage per month provided that: 4% (four percent) is paid by the Procuring Entity and 1% (one percent) is paid by the Participant.
4. Fee for the additional family of Wage Workers consisting of 4th child and so on, father, mother and in-laws, the contribution fee of 1% (one percent) of salary or wages per person per month, is paid by wage workers.
5. Contributions to other relatives of wage workers (such as siblings / in-laws, household assistants, etc.); non-wage earners as well as non-worker participant contributions are as follows:
a. Rp. 25,500, – (twenty five thousand five hundred rupiah) per person per month with service benefit in Class III treatment room.
b. Rp. 51,000, – (fifty one thousand rupiah) per person per month with service benefit in Class II treatment room.
c. Rp. 80,000, – (eighty thousand rupiah) per person per month with service benefit in Class I care room.
6. Health Insurance Fee for Veterans, Pioneers of Independence, and widows, widowers or orphans of Veterans or Pioneers of Independence, the fee is set at 5% (five per cent) of the 45% (forty five per cent) of the basic salary of the Civil Service group space III / a with a term of 14 (fourteen) years per month, paid by the Government.
7. Payment of dues no later than the date of 10 (ten) every month
No penalty of late payment of dues commencing July 1, 2016 penalties imposed if within 45 (forty five) days after membership status is reactivated, the participant concerned receives inpatient health services, a fine of 2.5% of the service charge health for every month in arrears, provided that:
1. The number of months in arrears at most 12 (twelve) months.
2. The highest fine of Rp. 30.000.000, – (thirty million rupiah).
Source: Brochure BPJS
Other posts about BPJS: